Sunday, September 6, 2009

happy.


"Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there`s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy"

i have found a happy moment.
i'm really liking this. a smile on my face. and my friends LOVE me.
what can be better?

i have had a rough patch of a few weeks. but as of right now. this is happiness. this is knowing that you have friends that will be there for you in any moment that you need them and you have an unbelievable amount of love sourrounding you. its mind blowing. but i have found it.

now i am not gonna sit here and foolishly think that i will feel this smiley and happy forever. but i have come to terms that happiness is not a destination. it is a journey. and like it or not, everyone needs to feel sadness, shed tears, and go through hard times to truely appreciate the greatness of what happiness is. so in this moment i am happy.

i smile because i can. because i want to. because it is the best feeling in the world.

"You live you learn, you love you learn
You cry you learn, you lose you learn
You bleed you learn, you scream you learn ...

You grieve you learn, you choke you learn
You laugh you learn, you choose you learn
You pray you learn, you ask you learn
You live you learn"

ponder that.


No comments:

Post a Comment