Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a creative outlet.

so i am sitting here thinking.

its time again for a creative project. something that i can really turn to. in those moments that get really hard and trying...i need an outlet. so now the dilemma is, where do i pull this idea from? what will be my "masterpiece" to create?

ideas being played with..

a tree. dramaticaly sitting in the front of the painting with a world happening behind it. but what is going on in the background?

a crying eye. with a sunshine in the back that is directly opposing intense darkness.

but i just dont know. i would love some suggestions.

hopefully i will feel inspired enough to start something tonight because i have been really itching to.

i guess we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe, why dont u try putting together a scrapbook of all your favorite memories from Cabrini and the awesome stuff we did? Print out pictures from facebook or off your computer. Go to Michael's and get a scrapbooking kit for like 10$. They have hundreds to choose from. You dont even need a nice photo album just a 3 ring binder will do. Then just go nuts with stickers and quotes and glitter and crap. I did it for the story i was working on, and it made me feel loads better about the past 2 years of my life that were hell. It was like this gigantic weight lifted off my shoulders. And then at the end I felt like I had accomplished something. I basically turned something extremely painful and hard to remember into something really creative and, for lack of a better word, awesome.

    Try it. You'll be glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. post a new blog!!! Your stuff is awesome. My writing is so depressing, then i read yours and it makes me happy, reminds me there is still a reason to live as long as we have friends and love in our life.

    ReplyDelete